Addiction & Recovery Treatment
Have you ever felt you should decrease your drinking or drug use?
Have people annoyed you by criticizing your drinking or drug use?
Have you felt bad or guilty about your drinking or drug use?
Have you ever had a drink or used drugs first thing in the morning to steady your nerves or to get rid of a hangover (eye-opener)?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, HYPE may be able to help you.
- Build a recovery community
- Provide resources and different ways to achieve goals
- Individual therapy sessions to explore the IOP process
- Members will be given tools to help in their everyday lives
- Regular and consistent group and individual meetings
- Consistent group facilitator and members
- Manage finances, criticism, and barriers impacting treatment
- Weekly individual sessions to process issues
Increase Self Improvement
- Explore relationship patterns
- Understand triggers and cravings
- Learn to set boundaries
- Learn alternatives to turn to instead of using
- Manage triggers, management of relapse, and coping strategies
- Random drug screens to help members remain accountable
- Participation in group and individual sessions is required
- Implement strategies to cope after IOP
HYPE Counseling Addiction and Recovery Treatment Services are based on the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Level 2.1 (Intensive Outpatient) of care. These services are offered at flexible times throughout the day and evening to ensure that you can participate with minimal disruption. Services are provided at a minimum of three hours a day, and three days a week. The program has been developed to run at least 16 weeks, however, the duration and intensity of the program is easily adjusted to meet the needs of each individual.
Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program Goals:
- Educate, support, and offer resources
- Members will be equipped with the tools to manage recovery prior to IOP
- Members will have the behavioral and cognitive coping skills in order to resist resorting to substances
Please Note: Individuals who need medically supervised detox are not appropriate for Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient services.
Individuals 18+ will be deemed appropriate if:
- They demonstrate at least one diagnosis from the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) for Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders with the exception of tobacco-related disorders, caffeine use disorder or dependence, and non-substance-related addictive disorders.
- They meet the severity and intensity of treatment requirements for the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Treatment Criteria for Addictive, Substance-Related and Co-Occurring Conditions Level 2.1. This is based on the outcome of the individual’s documented multidimensional assessment.